Our Plumbing Service Specialist Will Give You the Best Advice
In order to help you understand which solution will be more suitable for your plumbing problem – repair or replacement, you can read this post and learn some useful information.
Here is how to decide whether you need a plumbing service provider for a repair or a replacement:
- The cost of the repair is nearly the same or higher than the price of the replacement – replace it.
- The plumbing system part or pipe to be repaired gets frequently broken – replace it with a new one. If, on the other hand, you have this problem for the first time, you can try repairing it to see whether it will function well.
- If the equipment that got damaged is too old, you’d better get it replaced. You are probably not going to find spare parts for a repair anyway.
- If you can get water-saving products at an economic price, get them and replace the old environmentally-unfriendly ones.
Which are the most common plumbing problems and how to solve them with or without help from a licensed plumbing service provider?
COMMON REPAIR ITEMS:
- Leaky faucet
- Faulty temperature control of your water heater
- Broken fill valve
- Clogged drain
- Clogged garbage disposal
COMMON REPLACEMENT ITEMS:
- Recurrent toilet clogs
- Broken old pipes or leaky pipes
- Cracked toilet porcelain
- Broken shower heads
- Lead pipes (Having them in your home is hazardous for the quality of water that your family consumes, so you need to get them replaced immediately).
As for the solutions of these problems, you can always contact Redi-Rooter at (985) 542-9080 and get them for free. We will be happy to consult you anytime so that you can make up your mind on whether you will need expert help from a plumbing service specialist in Hammond, LA or you will be able to deal with the issue yourself. You can also call us whenever you need emergency tips or services.